The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4532+ is a Type 5/6 protective garments with breathable SMMMS material technology, a host of comfort features and additional special protective treatments. The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4532+ treatment helps to give it an improved repellence to some alcohols and oils.
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4532+ range is made from a highly breathable and lightweight 5 layered SSMMS material, providing the wearer with CE Type 5/6 protection with specialist treatments providing anti-static protection and an enhanced liquid repellency. Suggested applications: Metal grinding & polishing, oil/greasy environments, painting & coating, cement manufacturing, light industrial cleaning, pharmaceutical processing, handling toxic powders, resin application.
- Flame resistant treatment offers secondary protection against heat and flame
- Excellent barrier against dry particles and certain limited liquid chemical splash (CE Type 5/6)
- Made with a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures
- Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style
- Meets inward leakage requirements of EN 1073-2 for protection against nuclear particles
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use (EN 1149)
|Product Size||height(cm)||bust (cm)|
|L||174 – 181||100 – 108|
|XL||179 – 187||108 – 115|
|XXL||186 – 194||115 – 124|